We’re so glad you’re here!
We understand that your time is precious, and you’ve likely been spending a lot of time together! So let’s get to know Jesus better and have some fun!
- Saturday July 18 from 10 am – 11 am, come drive through, meet your child’s Crew Leader and pick up your kit(s) .
- Each child will receive a box filled with each day’s activities and engagements.
- July 20-24- Tune in to YouTube to engage in each day’s activities. Videos will be made available by 11 am each weekday morning. If that’s not a great time, no problem. Get to it when you can.
- Crew Leaders will call their students twice during the week ( Monday evening and Thursday evening) for encouragement and to check-in, help listen to verses and ask how it’s going!
- During the week, we want to know how it’s going! Post pictures or videos of your kids engaging with VBS (i.e. imagination station, or memorizing a verse) and tag us in them so we can celebrate with you. This builds encouragement and community!
- Friday, July 24 at 6:00 pm, we’re hosting a drive-thru rally to celebrate all the hard work you parents and your kids put in and to hear how Jesus met with each family and child.
- Parent’s- if you’d be willing to engage with us each day by posting a picture or video, we’ve got a reward for you. And Kids! If you engage with your Crew Leader and tell us what you’re learning & how it’s going, we’ve got some good stuff for you too! Just drive thru and pick up a goodie bag as a Thank You for joining us on the journey So That All May Know the Love and Grace of Jesus Christ.11